Sunday, January 25, 2009

syg .

hubby u r not useless . b y bwt beby pk cmtu taw ta . b tpu beby . myb b rase ni bnde kck tp b taw en , beby ta ske kne tpu . beby pling pantang . pastu da kantoi tanak ngaku plak uh . yea , mmg beby ckp , slgi ta ngaku jgn contact beby . tp ta pujok lgsg ? oh my ! sumpa taley trime . b pls . u've changed a lot . n its really2 hurt my feelings . beby na b y dulu . beby mkin ta knl b . pls ! ade org mnymar jd b ker ??!!! arghhhh ! u drive me crazy ! im feeling weak ryte now syggg . how can i calm my mind . my head is burnin . hubby . i need your voice . i miss you . and i need your sweet embrace bcs you are my only medicine . why are you tellin me all these lies ? pls b . stop doing all these stupid things . im going insane !!! i cant stand the pain at all . stop it b . i already knew everything . so just tell me the truth . i dont need your stupid lies n reasons anymore . throw it away . i need your honesty . please . pick up your phone now , dial my num . im waiting fo you . i love youuuuu ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment