Sunday, January 25, 2009

ibuuuuuuuuuuu ;(

abah called me just now . he said ,'kakak . msok blik abah jap..' and i replied 'nape niy bah ? sound serious .' abah ckp ,'yes . it is .' i step into his room . abah started to open his mouth . but he was like mumbling . aku ckp , 'abah . ckp laa . dont mumble dont fumble.' i thought abah saje na takot2kn aku . thts why la aku gurau2 . then abah started his words . 'kakak , td ibu called.' and i was like , 'oh . oke . anddd , em , why are you telling me this ?' 'td ibu g hosp ampang putri . doct ckp ibu kene operate . ibu saket tulang blkg .'


my heart stop beating . i cried . stop ! dont cry ! oh shittt ! i cant stop crying . ibu ??? saket ??? impossible ! but . hmm . yea . thts the fact . IBU SAKET AND IBU KENE JALANI OPERATION . GET IT ???!!!! ape sume ni ?? nape msti ibu ?!!


the frst thing y aku pker is , klau ibu tade ...
who gonna wipe my tears away ?
who gonna take care of me ?
who gonna listen to my stories ?
who gonna advice me when im havg a probies ?
WHO ???!!!!!!!

ibu i need you . ths is not the ryte tyme fo you to go . ibu you hv to be strong . and i know you are . i'll always stay by your side whenever you need me .

ibu ,
yr love is deeper than ocean .
yr lesson is bigger than the sky .
yr sacrifice is greater than others .
yr lap is more more comfortable than the warm bed .
yr tale is better than the best story ever told .
yr blessings is more powerful than the thousands of seas .
yr shade is cooler than the shade of heavy laden trees .
yr light is brighter than the sun .
yr role is seventy times greater than others mom .
yr place is more sacred than any shrine .
and , yr care is higher than the earth .

I LOVE YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH IBU ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment